Getting Started - EMC Custom Shop
How to get the most from this site:
- Use the “Categories” navigation in the top menu bar to browse products by collection.
- Click on the individual product to view description info.
- Note the “MOQ” listed next to the product name. This is the Minimum Order Quantity required to produce an order. Enter any quantity equal to or higher than the MOQ.
- Click “ADD TO CART”
- Review your cart info and either proceed to checkout, or continue shopping by selecting from the Categories menu to view more product options.
- List any in-hands or event dates in the provided field or special notes section.
- After proceeding to checkout, you will enter your billing information.
- A copy of your order request will be sent to the Contact Email you provide.
- Your Custom Order request is sent to your Account Team.
- Your Account Team checks stock for product availability and confirms that the production time will meet your in-hands date.
- If there are any issues, you will be contacted by your Account Team to revise the order if needed.
- “Co-Branding” request will require Brand & Creative approval prior to production.
- Your Account Team will then email you a quote.
- Once the quote is approved SwervePoint will send the order to production.
- Your Account Team will provide tracking information once your order ships.